SWEET STRAWBERRY BANANA CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST
We are toasting to this amazing and simple French Toast recipe!
- 2 slices of thick-cut bread
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of table sugar
- 1/4 cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 bag of Freeze-Dried Strawberry Banana Crunchies
1. Pour Freeze-Dried Strawberry Banana Crunchies in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground 2. Whisk eggs together in a medium-sized bowl 3. Add cinnamon, sugar, and milk to the bowl of whisked eggs 4. Coat each piece of bread in egg mixture evenly 5. Sprinkle ground Crunchies on each side of the bread 6. Fry in a hot, buttered pan until brown on each side 7. Top with syrup, butter, and whole Freeze-Dried Strawberry Banana Crunchies!