STRAWBERRY BANANA PANCAKES
This recipe is so simple and such a staple that we just had to share it. It’s as easy as taking your favorite pancake recipe, and adding in some crushed up Crunchies for that burst of amazing fruit flavor.
The best part is that the freeze dried fruit doesn’t add any moisture to your pancakes while cooking and won’t turn it into a soggy mess. Plus, the flavor of the fruit doesn’t cook out, leaving you a perfect pancake with a super fruit taste and no sugar needed!
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1/2 bag Crunchies Strawberry Banana, crushed up
- Mix dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: egg, vanilla, milk, and melted butter. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined. Don’t over-mix.
- Melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour about 1/4-cup pancake batter onto the pan, making sure to spread it out evenly. Flip the pancake when little bubbles appear and the edges of the pancake look dry (approx 1-2 minutes).
- Once flipped, add the crushed up Crunchies strawberry banana mix to the wet side of the pancake. Flip after 1 minute until both sides are lightly golden brown. Serve with your favorite syrup.